The Sensel Morph is the world's most expressive, portable & versatile controller. With hot-swappable overlays, you can make music🎹🥁🎛️, edit video🎞️, type⌨, game🎮, and even design your own a custom interfaces with our drag-and-drop tool!
The Morph also has Bluetooth and comes in at about 1/4 inch thick, so throw it in a bag and take it with you wherever you go.
Experience a new level of expression with 19,425 pressure sensors at your fingertips. Whatever your creative passion, you can do it with the Morph.
- The Morph is a Composite USB Device, so it always acts as a MIDI, Keyboard, Gamepad, Digitizer, Mouse and Serial Communication device, so it can send events to the appropriate output based on the overlay layout and mapping.
- Hot-swappable overlays: overlays are automatically recognized by the Morph, so you can easily swap them on the fly
- Versatile connectivity: Bluetooth LE, USB, Serial (enabled with Developer's Cable)
- On-the-go power: micro-USB rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery, rated for about 4 hours of continual use
- Infinitely customizable: you can assign functionality and settings for all the areas of your overlays. Want more customization? The Overlay Designer tool allows you to easily create a custom layout with a drag-and-drop interface
- Precise tracking: 19,425 (185 x 105) individual pressure sensor elements (aka “sensels”) at a 1.25mm pitch, that can interpolate to provide even more precise tracking
- Highly sensitive: each sensor can distinguish 30,000 distinct levels of pressure, ranging from 5g to 5kg
- Extremely fast: full resolution mode of 125 Hz (8ms latency), with a high speed mode of 500 Hz (2 ms latency) used on the Drum Pad Overlay
- Go deep: our API allows you to get the raw pressure and location data, force image, and contacts
- Sensel Morph
- One overlay of your choice: Piano, Music Production, Drum Pad, Buchla Thunder (+$20), Innovator's, Video Editing, Keyboard, Gaming
- License to Arturia's Analog Lab Lite synthesizer software
- License to Bitwig's Studio 8-Track MPE music-creation software (when purchased with a MIDI overlay*)
- 120 free lessons for Melodics™ - 40 each for piano, drums, and pads/finger drumming. A great way to build your skills & confidence.
Designed and assembled in California.
* Music Production, Piano, Drum, or Buchla Thunder.
The Morph is compatible with any music software that listens to MIDI controls. Our user guide includes instructions for:
- Ableton Live
- Apple GarageBand
- Apple Logic
- Bitwig Studio
- Cycling '74 Max
- Image-Line FL Studio
- Presonus Studio One 2
- Propellerhead Reason
We've also tested these iOS Apps:
Steinberg Cubase, Avid ProTools, MOTU Digital Performer, Cakewalk SONAR, Cockos Reaper, Renoise, Traktion, etc. will also listen to The Morph, along with any music software that listens to MIDI controls.
We provide free shipping to 128 countries on all orders over $75.
For orders to the EU, we ship from our warehouse in Rotterdam, so you don't need to worry about duties or customs.
For more details about our shipping options to each region, visit here.
US: Sales tax charged in CA, NC, SC, PA
Canada and EU: Sales tax/VAT are added at checkout
Rest of world (including non-EU European countries): No taxes/VAT charged at checkout. Taxes and and import duties are the responsibility of the customer. Often times you won't be charged import duties, but it depends on your local government, so we can't gaurantee that.
Tax Exemptions: If you're ordering for a public university, business, or other tax exempt institution, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. Include the email address that you'll place the order with, as well as your VAT number if you're in the EU. We'll then make that email address tax exempt and taxes will automatically be removed from your order at checkout .
For more details about taxes/VAT visit here.
Payment can be made in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, DKK, HKD, NZD, or SGD by choosing the currency flag in the navigation bar. Please note, all prices except USD include a 1.5% currency conversion fee, and are then rounded.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you have 30 calendar days to return any item from the date you receive it, with no restocking fees. Please note, we do not accept returns on software purchases. For more details, view out return policy here.
All Sensel products come with two years of hardware repair/replacement coverage. Visit here for details.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us through the help widget in the lower right corner, or send us an email to email@example.com.